home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Thursday, March 4, 2010 @ 10:45 PM


Of all the days in the week, Thursdays are the only days where my class starts at 5.30, and ends at 8.30. Weather's getting colder.. in fact, it is like 20 degrees right now. It was like 30 degrees 2 nights ago.

Paula dropped me home today. Great achievement for me, it was the first time a girl has ever dropped me home before, in Perth of course. Luck's on my side... I'm trying to get to know more girlfriends than guys, hang out with more girls than guys. Just this week I've met an Indonesian girl called Susan =), 2 girls from Norway, Inga and, I forgot the name of the other girl, and a guy called Antoine and a girl called Delphine, both from France. =D They were adorable, babbling away in French.
Not that I dont wanna hang out with girls, its just that I dont call people out, and people who call me out are mostly guys... plus I dont have a car and yeah. 




Super no mood right now. =( wish we'd talk more. 

Labels: , , ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist