|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Thursday, October 8, 2009 @ 4:39 PM
This is the reason why I havent been blogging. 4916 words in total. FINALLY! It was so hard to concentrate in class ok? I slept so little last night. I had a V already. Not really really working. psychologically maybe. David was in class. but he's 50% short. Deadline's today. It's worth 40% of the final exam mark. He says he's going to hand in tomorrow. Not sure if that's possible. He looks like a zombie. This is how the tutorials look like just now. Redbull. Coffee. V. Mother. Coke. V. Everyone's trying to survive on caffeine. Proves everyone stayed up late last night. IM SO PISSED. AND ANNOYED!!!!! Then again, there's no way I aint smiling for the camera. Ok now i feel slightly better. Hopefully. Methinks. Looking forward for work tomorrow! 1 down 3 more huge projects to go. Yay. Labels: GAH, pffft, SOannoyed, uni 0 comments ![]() 0 Comments: |
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
![]() Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Playlist
|