My love my heart my world's apart... Can't believe I still miss you this much. I'm living this double life, a life filled with lies. Lying to myself since forever.. Looking for temporary pain relieve everywhere.. I thought I've moved on, haven't been thinking about you much. I thought I got over you.. You totally don't deserve me. Neither do I... But that doesn't change the fact and the love I have towards you still lingers somewhere in me. Maybe it was homer. Can't believe a toy could really bring this much memory back into my life. Clearly you've moved on... clearly you hate me... I still don't know what I did... Months ago I was reading the silly letters you once sent me. Letters in those colourful sheets of paper... I my heart doesn't ache anymore reading what you once wrote to me. They used to ache so much... Pain was unbearable. I thought that meant that ive moved on. I guess it just made me realize I'm not a bad liar after all.
I miss u, I really do, I still do.
The scar is permenant... Removing a tattoo hurts more than getting one.
Everybody seem to think that I'm such a player. Friends... Even mom thinks so.. even Sis said, it's about time you get serious.
It hurts when they think they know me but they actually don't. It hurts when they think of me this way... I'm a person dead serious with relationships. Heck I even wanted to get married before even turning 20. That doesn't prove me being naive and stupid. That proved my heart can only fit one.
I've been with so many guys none affected me this much. None got into my heart. None but one. I'm dead loyal. Dead serious. Dead in-love. Dead in-pain.
This is all stupid. These thoughts... Friends are not online n I'm depressed with no one to talk to.
I got you out of my head. But i can't get you out of my heart. Memories, rational thoughts in my head they all made sense And I kicked you out of my head and you are officially out of my head. How do I kick you out of my heart? I want to, I really do. If I could... Just stop crying these pathetic tears..
My love my heart my world's apart... Can't believe I still miss you this much. I'm living this double life, a life filled with lies. Lying to myself since forever.. Looking for temporary pain relieve everywhere.. I thought I've moved on, haven't been thinking about you much. I thought I got over you.. You totally don't deserve me. Neither do I... But that doesn't change the fact and the love I have towards you still lingers somewhere in me. Maybe it was homer. Can't believe a toy could really bring this much memory back into my life. Clearly you've moved on... clearly you hate me... I still don't know what I did... Months ago I was reading the silly letters you once sent me. Letters in those colourful sheets of paper... I my heart doesn't ache anymore reading what you once wrote to me. They used to ache so much... Pain was unbearable. I thought that meant that ive moved on. I guess it just made me realize I'm not a bad liar after all.
I miss u, I really do, I still do.
The scar is permenant... Removing a tattoo hurts more than getting one.
Everybody seem to think that I'm such a player. Friends... Even mom thinks so.. even Sis said, it's about time you get serious.
It hurts when they think they know me but they actually don't. It hurts when they think of me this way... I'm a person dead serious with relationships. Heck I even wanted to get married before even turning 20. That doesn't prove me being naive and stupid. That proved my heart can only fit one.
I've been with so many guys none affected me this much. None got into my heart. None but one. I'm dead loyal. Dead serious. Dead in-love. Dead in-pain.
This is all stupid. These thoughts... Friends are not online n I'm depressed with no one to talk to.
I got you out of my head. But i can't get you out of my heart. Memories, rational thoughts in my head they all made sense And I kicked you out of my head and you are officially out of my head. How do I kick you out of my heart? I want to, I really do. If I could... Just stop crying these pathetic tears..