|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 1:32 AM
It's been a while since i've cried. Almost forgotten how familiar it felt. Use to do it everyday and everynight... Lasted almost 2 years... It's a cold night. Reminds me how tears used to be the only thing that warms me. Gripping onto the fresh tears that lasted 3 seconds, I counted. His voice was scaring me... The tone, the words... What have I gotten myself into? Falling deeper and deeper... I feel it where it's supposed to feel. Ive always had a theory. How much it affects me proves how deep I've fallen. So I'm nice... pure... Vulnerable. Or in other words pathetic. Always allowing myself to get involved and get hurt. Over and over again. Ain't fun. It ain't fun at all. Ain't what a perfectionist is seeking. Why do I have to be bipolar? No balance in my moods n emotions. - Sealed & delivered by Baby Brie. Labels: emo 0 comments ![]() 0 Comments: |
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
![]() Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Playlist
|