home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Sunday, March 14, 2010 @ 12:15 AM


She misses the soft humming's of the ceiling fan...
it was either the fan, or the air conditioner...
occasional barking's from the dog when buses drive pass...
how the familiar voices and Hokkien dialogues of never ending Taiwanese drama series 
use to fill the air all the way from the living room to the kitchen...
the room smells the same regardless of the number of lodgers throughout the past few months.
3 pillows and a huge bed...
no more walking no more buses.


Having a totally disfigured Boost chocolate bar right now. Left out on the table, room temperature.
House mate picked it up and decided that he misses Play Doh for quite a bit. Popped it in the fridge after that.


I swear, with whatever I can swear to, that the day when I die, the cause of death will be related to food, no doubt.
Diabetes or high cholesterol... or that I died of an exploding stomach.
My body hates me. I think its the brain with the sugar cravings.
Been eating the entire afternoon, non stop.


I miss a lot of things. Wondering if they miss me too.

Labels:


1 comments


1 Comments:

Someone do. I miss you so dearly now..=( I'm back from KL.

By Blogger Fiona Mary Lee, at March 14, 2010 at 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Fiona Mary Lee said Someone do. I miss you so dearly now..=( I'm back from KL.

Playlist