home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 2:52 PM


Kent: We have to walk faster! This place is dangerous!
In that tone I thought there would be people jumping out of no where to mug us, or to kidnap and rape me in broad daylight. 
So I said: Why? Its like, 2pm, no one would rob us la!
He was like: This place is even more dangerous than the zombie killing scenes in zombie movies! We can melt here!
Then I went: =.= owhkay... I'm not complaining and you;re complaining already? dont be such a baby.
Kent: What kind of sun is this! I demand better weather. We're in Perth, not some desert, pfft!
Then he went on complaining non stop about the extreme hot weather during orientation week, up till today.
Then I was laughing, and laughing... and laughing. All the way... still laughing.
This guy can be amusing at times. LOL.


Currently: 40 degrees, and melting.




Reasons to be in labs  of UWA?
1. I need to finish 2000 words today, just cause I want to.
2. Home is too comfy. 
3. I'm eating too much. 
4. Here got air con.
5. I've never been here before.
6. Its near to where I stay.
7. I don want to stay home and be miserable and depressed. 




Looks like an ash tray thingy when its shut. Malaysia should invent stuff like this.

Labels: , , , ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist