I cant concentrate in my assignments at all! There is nothing on my mind. No, not true. There are heaps of things buzzing around in my mind. That explains the restless nights, every single night! For the past whole week or more. Yeah heaps of things buzzing inside my head, that I cant focus on one thing to think about,
thus, not thinking about anything at all.
I dont even know what I'm trying to write in this post. This is all so pathetic. Even the zit on my face is not helping. Think I should just call it a night. 11 hours staring at my laptop. fml.
5 projects in hand. a week left to get it done. Please doooooooont do this to meeeeee.... URGH! fml again.
I swear I'm going to kill myself if I dont get one of my assignments done by tomorrow.
I cant concentrate in my assignments at all! There is nothing on my mind. No, not true. There are heaps of things buzzing around in my mind. That explains the restless nights, every single night! For the past whole week or more. Yeah heaps of things buzzing inside my head, that I cant focus on one thing to think about,
thus, not thinking about anything at all.
I dont even know what I'm trying to write in this post. This is all so pathetic. Even the zit on my face is not helping. Think I should just call it a night. 11 hours staring at my laptop. fml.
5 projects in hand. a week left to get it done. Please doooooooont do this to meeeeee.... URGH! fml again.
I swear I'm going to kill myself if I dont get one of my assignments done by tomorrow.