If you like a person, it doesnt mean that you have to be with them. So what if I like you? So what if I still like you? So what if I have a crush on you? So what If I've never moved on? So what If I have feelings for you? Do you deserve my love? If you do, prove it. If you dont, the crush is just a mere feeling that doesnt mean a thing. I always ask, Am I worth your time? Are you worth my time? I was talking about time and time alone, nothing more. I just wanna spend time with someone that makes my day. Keep me smiling and shinning. Doesnt really matter if there are feelings involved or not. If talking to you makes me cry, why would I still talk to you anymore? My heart can only fit one. I'm not sure who's in it anymore.
To receive a heart I have to give a heart. I have no one to give my heart to this Christmas. None that deserves it. Fairy tales doesnt exist.
If you like a person, it doesnt mean that you have to be with them. So what if I like you? So what if I still like you? So what if I have a crush on you? So what If I've never moved on? So what If I have feelings for you? Do you deserve my love? If you do, prove it. If you dont, the crush is just a mere feeling that doesnt mean a thing. I always ask, Am I worth your time? Are you worth my time? I was talking about time and time alone, nothing more. I just wanna spend time with someone that makes my day. Keep me smiling and shinning. Doesnt really matter if there are feelings involved or not. If talking to you makes me cry, why would I still talk to you anymore? My heart can only fit one. I'm not sure who's in it anymore.
To receive a heart I have to give a heart. I have no one to give my heart to this Christmas. None that deserves it. Fairy tales doesnt exist.