I was in such a good mood today!! I feet soooo good that I was singing screaming and dancing around my room to the kitchen and around my house. Duncan was looking at me in awe. I never sing at home here cause I know how bad my singing is, and I know how it feels to be tortured by really bad singing. I hear it everyday. I bare with it everyday.
Then I was talking to FI! BEST BFF IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! Never fails to make me smile even more =)
SOexcited!
So I went out partying last night, tonight I plan to guai guai spend a few hours in the lab... studying. Marketing exam is in 3 days and I'm confident enough to say I dont need to study a lot cause 1, I pay attention in the lectures, 2, I kinda like the subject, 3, Marketing is something like branding and I have spent the last 2 years swimming in the seas of branding, 4, I am a good crapper, as long as I can justify a point I'm good. =D Then again I still need to memorize stuff.
I look pale. Trust me, its not me, its the lights at the lab. And cause I dont give a damn how I look today.
La la la la dum dee dum! Hee! =)
I have SOOOOO many plans after my exams. First on the list would be, I need to clean up my room. My room looks so messy I seriously need to do something about it. My room's actually not that bad. I just like to stare at a clean desk, a neat closet and an organised cupboard. Just so I'd feel proud =D Then I wanna work. And make sure I get as much shifts as possible. Then I have to look for a place to stay next semester. Then I have to shop. For souvenirs and presents. Then I have to finish up my Prison Break, Heroes and One Tree Hill. =D
I was in such a good mood today!! I feet soooo good that I was singing screaming and dancing around my room to the kitchen and around my house. Duncan was looking at me in awe. I never sing at home here cause I know how bad my singing is, and I know how it feels to be tortured by really bad singing. I hear it everyday. I bare with it everyday.
Then I was talking to FI! BEST BFF IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! Never fails to make me smile even more =)
SOexcited!
So I went out partying last night, tonight I plan to guai guai spend a few hours in the lab... studying. Marketing exam is in 3 days and I'm confident enough to say I dont need to study a lot cause 1, I pay attention in the lectures, 2, I kinda like the subject, 3, Marketing is something like branding and I have spent the last 2 years swimming in the seas of branding, 4, I am a good crapper, as long as I can justify a point I'm good. =D Then again I still need to memorize stuff.
I look pale. Trust me, its not me, its the lights at the lab. And cause I dont give a damn how I look today.
La la la la dum dee dum! Hee! =)
I have SOOOOO many plans after my exams. First on the list would be, I need to clean up my room. My room looks so messy I seriously need to do something about it. My room's actually not that bad. I just like to stare at a clean desk, a neat closet and an organised cupboard. Just so I'd feel proud =D Then I wanna work. And make sure I get as much shifts as possible. Then I have to look for a place to stay next semester. Then I have to shop. For souvenirs and presents. Then I have to finish up my Prison Break, Heroes and One Tree Hill. =D