home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Thursday, November 19, 2009 @ 8:34 PM



So I went to the beach like, almost 2 months ago. To do a film shooting. 
Rena's group project. She's taking film productions or something.
So I was the main actress! Hahaha! the script was super lousy but oh well...
Then they decided the entire shooting was too lousy, they changed the location to the park and did it super
 last minute just a few days before their project due date.
I havent gotten the final edited copy of the project but I'll upload it when I do.
These are the picutres taken at the beach. It was a super hot day! 
Its so bright, I cant even open my eyes with my shades on.








Main actor 1 - Rainer Golden, director - Matt, main actor 2 - Menno Bergman.






































This is how a seaweed looks like. Somehow they look yummy. 
Had to swallow the urge of chewing on the seaweed. =p







Sunny, me and my fat thighs, Ines, Rainer.



Sunny. Ines. Rainer. Rena. Menno. Me. Matt.
Look at the size of my thighs compared to the other girls. 
I was looking down at Menno's shoes and so was he. He was wearing sneakers and now they are wet. 

Labels: , , ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist