home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Monday, October 12, 2009 @ 1:27 AM


My exam timetable is out!!! And I'm gonna cry!!! 
Nah not really, was exaggerating. 





Marketing exam is open book. obviously there's nothing to study about. and yet I have a freaking week gap. 
To do what? Work? Hmm... Hopefully I dont get fired by then. 
I'm starting to not like it there already. Childish me. Not my fault they were so injustice! 
Fragile me aint for you to bully around. I'll still stand firmly on my grounds. 
You need me more than I need you. You're just too egoistic to say it. Hmmph!
This reminds me of when you bitch about your boss and they seem to be on your Facebook page, 
then you get fired through Facebook as well 
(Facebook is such a great invention, can do so many things, plus, fire your employee. Not bad huh?) 
Well they dont have a Facebook account and they are not free enough to read my blog so yeah... 
I can rant as much as I want here cause this is my own freaking blog column! 
Ok I feel better now. Let's get back to my boring uni stuff.


I have 4 subjects this semester.

1 big project handed in. 3 more to go. 
2 due in 9 days womg. 
Events Plan Campaign Pitch. 40% finals.
Plus a sponsorship proposal.
Marketing Plan. 30%
Market a premium ice cream to independent ice cream shops and cafes in Australia.
Another one due in 14 days WOMG. 45% for the finals, no exam for this subject.
Then 1 week for me to study and then the semester is over. A few more weeks then its over!
Then I'l be home in Penang soon. Bathing in Laksa/Hokkien Mee/Curry Mee spa water... 
sleeping on pillows of Popiah... happily poking my Rojak-dipped mangoes and jambus with Satay sticks!
womg womg womg. 
SHOPPING AND NON STOP CONVERSATIONS WITH FI!!! 
[we should have a sleep over at my house =)  ]
Then I get to hug my parents... watch my dog pee in the garden grass...
Watch cheap movies and DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!
womgwomgwomg
Ohkay stop dreaming start working on my assignments.
2 pages tutorial reflection due in 3 days. 


p/s: womg stands for WAH oh my god. Copycats will be laughed at and made fun of cause 
womg actually sound ridiculous if its not Jo that is using it. =D


xoxoJo. =D

Labels: , , , ,


3 comments


3 Comments:

I can't wait till when u're back, I need you as much too..I'm gonna have my exams really soon too, be tough my girl..all the best. =)

By Blogger Fiona Mary Lee, at October 12, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

you bathe with Laksa/Hokkien Mee/Curry Mee spa water when bck in penang??? :O

By Blogger jlshyang, at October 13, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

=D

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at October 14, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Fiona Mary Lee said I can't wait till when u're back, I need you as much too..I'm gonna have my exams really soon too, be tough my girl..all the best. =)

Blogger jlshyang said you bathe with Laksa/Hokkien Mee/Curry Mee spa water when bck in penang??? :O

Blogger Jocelyn.L said =D

Playlist