home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Saturday, October 17, 2009 @ 12:23 AM






The part that my finger is holding, hurts like crazy.
Its like a cramp but not really a cramp. Cause cramps dont go on for 2 days straight.
I'm not sure what is causing the pain, cause I'm not sure if its the muscles or the veins or whatever that 
might possibly be hidden under that part of my ankle. 
I woke up with the pain 2 days ago. People told me it might be me cycling too much. Not possible... 
I've been cycling for a month, this is when it hits me?
Some say I walk too much. No, I havent been walking a lot ever since I got Julius. 
Some say I cycle with my slippers, thats why. Erm... hmm...
I think its cause someone did some voodoo magic on me. Or maybe someone broke into my room the 
other night and crushed the back of my ankles with a pair of pliers. 
Or maybe it's the weather. 
Or maybe...


IM IN PAIN!!!!





Then I had to get this. It feels like tooth paste on my ankle. 
It feels nice actually. It says so on the box "apply liberally to painful area. Repeat as often as needed." WTH? 
LOL. Kay. 
Great for my ankles. Makes me feel cooler, in the hot summer weather.


Today its super hot. its even hotter than in Malaysia. 2mins under the sun can give me sun burn.


2 pages due tonight.
have to wake up at 7am tomorrow for a video shoot.
12 - 6 meeting for PR project due Wednesday.
Dinner.
Laundry.
I feel awful...

Labels: , , ,


1 comments


1 Comments:

its not cause u're wearing slippers..trust me..probably just a muscle pull....

By Blogger boney, at October 18, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger boney said its not cause u're wearing slippers..trust me..probably just a muscle pull....

Playlist