home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Friday, October 9, 2009 @ 6:43 PM


I had the worst day EVER at work today. Hopefully its the only day. I did nothing wrong! I'm so pissed I dont even know where to start blogging! 
My work starts at 12. I had a dream that I woke up at 12, and was super late for work. Luckily I woke up at 10+ this morning. Woke up still traumatized. Spent too much time in the kitchen. Ate and left at around 11.40. Cycled like crazy. got there at 11.48. Got scolded for being late. Last week I reached 15mins early and they told me to get there earlier. Then I was there thinking, hey my shift starts at 12. If I'd be so kind to reach 15 mins early, you should be lucky enough that I'm wiling to get there 15mins earlier than I'm suppose to alright? Count your blessings you got such a punctual employee. Today I was late, later than the time I was told to reach, but still earlier than my shift. I got my own uniform now, didnt have to change my clothes so I just put on my apron and cap, and I'm off to the counter to serve customers. And its not even 12 yet!! I panicked cause they were giving me that look. I knew I was gonna get it later. Then after that Cecilia told me to get there early just so that I dont have to rush, can come in, breathe, settle down then only start working. Then I was there thinkin, even if I got there an hour early, and there's a line of customers outside, you think I get to take a breather mehhhhh??? I'd just work OT without being paid. So now that I'm there early, please count your blessings. I was 12 mins earlier than I was suppose to. 
Then after that we had like 6 customers in line and I had to make 4 foot long subs from a telephone order. It says on the fax order form to have it toasted, but the word toasted is written at the back. I was standing in the middle of the sub making counter. Ezikel is putting the meat, cheese and toasting it. I'm doing the cheese toasting and salad. Cecilia is doing the salad. Ezikel didnt toast it. So i didnt toast it. then Cecilia didnt notice its written toasted as well. then VJ at the cashier counter scolded everybody. Just cause we were all super busy and frustrated, he's just doing the cashier. We had to take out all the salads from all 4 subs to toast it. Then Cecilia put 2 of the subs into 2 plastic bags, I'm stil wrapping the third one. I was cutting the foot long into half and Cecilia ask me to wrap it separately. So I did. I wrapped one foot long as two 6-inch subs and got scolded for that. He freakin said WRAP SEPARATELY. And he meant wrap them in 4 plastic bags separately. Like WTH? I'm cutting it then Cecilia screamed at me ask me all have to cut n wrap separately. Which I did cut and he told me to wrap separately so I did and I did WHAT wrong??? The line was long and super frustrating. Then VJ told me he just lost a customer. "I'm so angry that I wish I could find another way to express it" then I said "you told me to wrap it separately". Then he snapped back at me and said "Dont talk back at me" IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY! WTF I just repeated what he said n this is what I get? I DID NOTHING WRONG DAMMIT! Ask em to cut the sub cut the sub. I've cut it, all of them are cut alright? Still ask me to cut and wrap it separately. If you dont mean it by wrapping it into two 6-inch subs, then why tell me all thsoe things n i get the blame cause Cecilia is suppose to do the salad dressings and wrapping. Pfft!!! 
Then Ezikel dropped a pepperoni when he passed the sub to me. And I got the blame just cause they were scolding me before that. 
The line was long so when I refilled the tomatoes I left the empty cambro (the containers holding the vegies meat n everything) beside the microwave. It's where we leave empty cambros when we didnt have time to bring it to the back. Then Cecilia scolded me for not taking out the old tomatoes to put on top of the new tomatoes in the new cambro. The line was long and everyone was waiting. So I'm suppose to refill it cause that's more important than the people waiting in line? 
If I do something wrong I'd admit it. I admit for being there later than the time that you asked me to. But I still started work 10 mins earlier than the time I'm suppose to and I followed your orders. 
I had lunch but I was still super hungry all the while when I was working. And I had so little sleep thanks to my 5 year old house mates. They were wrecking up a Styrofoam container in the kitchen stabbing it, laughing and screaming. Then Jamie put junk food chips all over the carpet in Alex's room. She went out to get something and Jamie locked her out, dancing and wriggling in front of her at the sliding door and I was in the kitchen. That was my last straw. I had so little sleep, you guys woke me up, I went outside to ask you to tone down and you didnt. So I went and open the door for Alex to come in and Jamie freaking JULING me for that. He shot me an evil look, rolled his eyes and snatched the door and slammed it shut. Please grow up. Jamie's 21. Annalis is 19. 
Then Johnny's alarm went for 20 mins straight. URGH!!!!!! How to sleep lahhhhhh. 


Had such a bad day today, after work saw 2 missed calls with an emergency sms from Rena. Called her 3 times and she didnt pick up. Went to her unit and she told me she needed me to act in her movie. Ok fine. So frustrated and stressed already, sending me emergency messages to tell me she needs an actress, the shooting is next week. What so emergency about that????? 


Even the roses along the streets doesnt look nice today on my way home. 
Some guy wolf-whistled me when I was cycling home. Freaking horny bastard. 

Labels: , , ,


2 comments


2 Comments:

Chill jo :) Even how you lose sleep is so like mine!

By Blogger aiting, at October 10, 2009 at 2:10 AM  

Stay cool. Life is never a smooth journey, you just hit a small bump.

By Blogger Unknown, at October 10, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger aiting said Chill jo :) Even how you lose sleep is so like mine!

Blogger Unknown said Stay cool. Life is never a smooth journey, you just hit a small bump.

Playlist