home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 11:16 PM



Tri Hung Le is the real name. He's from Vietnam.
People here cant pronounce his name so he goes by the name Ben.


Spending the night at the lab again. For..? Facebook! And Blogging =D
Blogging makes me happy.
Tay makes me happy.
Fi makes me happy. =D 
For today.


Its such a cold day today. It was raining earlier. 
It has to rain on my presentation days. Pfft! 
Oh well, more reasons for me to not wear my formal heels =p
Ankles still hurt, if you're wondering how they are right now. 
It doesnt hurt when I cycle. It doesnt hurt when I wear my 1 inch heels. 
I have abnormal ankles. 


I miss... *

Labels:


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist