home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Thursday, September 3, 2009 @ 3:25 AM


Assignments in uni have been driving me nuts! I have only 3 days, and 3 days only of classes per week and yet I couldn't find time to finish my assignments, find time for myself, and I seriously need a job. The latest one that I have been working on would be the individual project (20% you know!) for Public Relations Event Management. A report on the program launch of the Singapore Fringe Festival 2010. Just handed that in today, at approximately an hour before the due time (due date was today so, yeah). Now I feel so much lighter! despite the weight that I've gained. Was so stressed out for the past few days worried that I couldn't get it done in time. If my cholesterol level goes up, know that it's not Burger King kay? Its the uni. Or my bad time management actually.
Anyway, I have a presentation on the rebranding of Sarah Palin this Monday. And I haven't done any research yet, at all. Been busy with my Fringe Festival! Now i needa sleep... and I needa life.

Labels: , ,


7 comments


7 Comments:

haha gratz that u finish ya assignment.. now i having my mid sem break d... free only ask u come out and chill la..

By Anonymous kent, at September 4, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

YAY!!
im gonna get a job soon. u havent visited my uni yet! i'll be free soon no worries ==)

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at September 7, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

get a job?? as in going to get???
or already get??
as if u already visited my uni swt....i now mid sem break d..

By Blogger Unknown, at September 7, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

ok ur kentwin now i know ahahha... gonna get laaa u so early sem break. i stil got 2 weeks til sem break. what wil b doing then?

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at September 7, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

when u sem break.... is my assingment due time la.. ur ECU really ar... wan pattern.... always wan different with ppl.... then cannot hang out d lo.. hor..

By Anonymous kent, at September 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

don say urs diff with poeple hahaha

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at September 8, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

because curtin is like.. 1 week b4 ours... and next is our break then different with urs is like so far away... so ECU is the left out wan...

By Anonymous kent, at September 9, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Anonymous kent said haha gratz that u finish ya assignment.. now i having my mid sem break d... free only ask u come out and chill la..

Blogger Jocelyn.L said YAY!!
im gonna get a job soon. u havent visited my uni yet! i'll be free soon no worries ==)

Blogger Unknown said get a job?? as in going to get???
or already get??
as if u already visited my uni swt....i now mid sem break d..

Blogger Jocelyn.L said ok ur kentwin now i know ahahha... gonna get laaa u so early sem break. i stil got 2 weeks til sem break. what wil b doing then?

Anonymous kent said when u sem break.... is my assingment due time la.. ur ECU really ar... wan pattern.... always wan different with ppl.... then cannot hang out d lo.. hor..

Blogger Jocelyn.L said don say urs diff with poeple hahaha

Anonymous kent said because curtin is like.. 1 week b4 ours... and next is our break then different with urs is like so far away... so ECU is the left out wan...

Playlist