|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 @ 11:11 PM
Me in the ECU Student Village. Yes I know my face looks rounder. I gained 3kgs since I came here. Was 48 all along since high school till before I came to Perth. This is the village. Pardon my picture a bit sengek. I have no idea why. =p This is just outside my unit. 2 units away from my unit. Me love the birds and the bees! Well, just bees here in this picture, will take picutres of birds with I have the chance =) This is a section of my uni. But I'm just showing the flowers. How nice that spring is here!!! I'm already loving it before I'm living it. Animals, tiny creatures and mother nature never fail to cheer me up =) ♥! Labels: =), Fresh Air n Mother Nature, uni 0 comments ![]() 0 Comments: |
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
![]() Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Playlist
|