Sarah Palin presentation done, 1 down and many more to go. 2 more essays due this Wednesday! We didnt even have homework back in KDU. Except final projects.
Anyway guess what I found on the way home =)
Its so cute!!!!
Aww... <3
=) I met this girl called Lauren, from unit 29 methinks.
We saved it from the drain and put it back to the pond.
Yes I know, it's so cool right? I feel like a superhero. =p
Not my best shot ever but its the only one I have with me in it. =) ♥!
Sarah Palin presentation done, 1 down and many more to go. 2 more essays due this Wednesday! We didnt even have homework back in KDU. Except final projects.
Anyway guess what I found on the way home =)
Its so cute!!!!
Aww... <3
=) I met this girl called Lauren, from unit 29 methinks.
We saved it from the drain and put it back to the pond.
Yes I know, it's so cool right? I feel like a superhero. =p
Not my best shot ever but its the only one I have with me in it. =) ♥!