home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Sunday, September 6, 2009 @ 10:42 PM


Whoohoo! I'm almost done preparing my presentation on Sarah Palin.





Know what I feel like doing now?



XD

XD

XD

=D

=)

==D

FAT THIGHS! WHOOHOO! XD


Wish me luck tomorrow! I sound drunk.. but I'm not! ♥!

Labels: , ,


5 comments


5 Comments:

camwhore...syok sendiri!!!

By Anonymous ahKOK, at September 7, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

u like tak? hehe!

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at September 7, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

Nice photos.. Good luck.. =D

By Anonymous calvin, at September 7, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

*like* =)

By Blogger Fiona Mary Lee, at September 8, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

=.=" ... dun remind me of sarah palin ANYMORE...haha.. ok..at least we get rid of her liao.. haha..*CHEERS*

By Blogger Unknown, at September 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Anonymous ahKOK said camwhore...syok sendiri!!!

Blogger Jocelyn.L said u like tak? hehe!

Anonymous calvin said Nice photos.. Good luck.. =D

Blogger Fiona Mary Lee said *like* =)

Blogger Unknown said =.=" ... dun remind me of sarah palin ANYMORE...haha.. ok..at least we get rid of her liao.. haha..*CHEERS*

Playlist