home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 @ 11:58 PM


Today is the most productive day ever! And I shall brag about it.
I've...


  • Been to the city.
  • Been to uni.
  • Been to a courtroom.
  • Printed notes.
  • Printed recipes for my job.
  • Found hotels for dad.
  • Found a new job.
  • Found a present.
  • Paid rent.
  • Did 4 hours straight of intensive walking, EXCLUDING the time I walked from Joondalup train station to uni and back, walk from Perth train station to St George's Tce bus station and back.
  • Climbed up the stairs to the 7th floor of my apartment just cause the stupid lift isnt working.
  • Resisted an urge to buy a bag that I likey!
  • Bought a tiny massager =D
  • Painted my nails.
  • Watched an episode of Weeds.
  • Talked to Fieeee... hehehehe!
So proud of myself. I shall call it a night. =)

Labels: ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist