home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Sunday, March 7, 2010 @ 7:16 PM


These 2 days I was catching up with Gossip Girl Season 3, halfway watching something hit me. Anyone remember Kay Po Corner? Yes. It was much like Penang version Gossip Girl. Where there were bitch fights, everyone's posting gossips and news on the site, about each other's high school enemies... who dated who, who snatched who's boyfriend, who had sex with who, who knocked up a girl, did she get an abortion... oh the memories. Yes I admit I use to post a lot of scandals up on kaypo corner, I was so young... and it was fun to provoke the people you hate, so why not?
So I went to Kaypo Corner today, its now some junk website. No one goes there anymore! See for yourself. >here<
Anyway I still cant believe I use to be a part of Kaypo Corner back then. Few years from now I might look back and just laugh, or be embarrassed about what I'm doing right now. Oh well, I grow... people grow. 

Labels: ,


2 comments


2 Comments:

yeah i know. i was part of it in high school like 10years ago! we had polls of the best couples, etc... LOL
we've grown out of it =)

By Blogger Unknown, at March 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

yes! I still cant believe it. prettiest girl in Peng Hwa? Hottest guy in PFS? Prettiest in CGL? omg! LOL the memories. we were so young!

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at March 8, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Unknown said yeah i know. i was part of it in high school like 10years ago! we had polls of the best couples, etc... LOL
we've grown out of it =)

Blogger Jocelyn.L said yes! I still cant believe it. prettiest girl in Peng Hwa? Hottest guy in PFS? Prettiest in CGL? omg! LOL the memories. we were so young!

Playlist