home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Saturday, February 27, 2010 @ 1:55 PM


Woke up today feeling super sad, so I decided to finally catch up on other peoples' lives. Finally reading my 300+ unread blog posts in my Google Reader.
I'm not sad about my life, in fact I love my life! I love the subjects that I'm taking in uni, I love the fact that I can feed myself and cook really awesome meals for myself, I love the fact that I can eat and fill my ass up with food, I love the friends that I have, awesome parents, awesome boyfriend, awesome phone awesome laptop awesome pillow awesome dress awesome grocery store awesome laptop background color. 
NOT so awesome weather, still complaining but I can still survive with that. 

This is a view from the window of the living room of the house that I'm staying at atm. 

37 degrees - Perth. 
32 degrees - Penang
18 degrees Melbourne [wtf? this is so unfair! lucky them! its raining in summer!!!] 

You know what might possibly cheer me up right now?

Awesome chips! Yep i can feel my mood turning slightly, just slightly better.

Awesome drinks. Orange and passionfruit. With LOADS of ice!!! =D

Uh huh... I'm smiling already.



Plus awesome inventions of ice sticks (or whatever they are called). 
Melts in 2 mins cause of the weather but still awesome nonetheless.

Ahh..... =) This is when I start to wonder how should I be spending the whole of today, not getting a job till after April. It's just the first week of class I could study or not. Not watching Heroes, I've spent 7 hours yesterday on Heroes, paid off cause now I'm done with season 3... Too hot to go anywhere. Not dreading, not feeling sad anymore, not feeling depressed. Weather is making me lazy, I dont feel like doing anything at all.
This is when I officially declare, boredom. 


Oh well, I'll just wait for the eggs in my fridge to rot, then I'll fry them on the pavement across the street. 
That should keep me occupied for a bit!

Labels: , , ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist