home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 1:52 AM


I know this is really sampat but I have never been a bride's maid before. 
My sister was always picked among the relatives. Not this time! Bwahaha!!!


Sad thing is, now that I've been exposed to so much sun in Perth, 
I got so tanned I think I'll look shit ugly in white. Yes I'm still whinning.
We'll see.... Cant wait! =)

Labels: , , ,


2 comments


2 Comments:

the dress is beautiful!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at February 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Thanks Jamie!
My blog has been dead for so long, didnt expect anyone to drop by lol!

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at February 25, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Unknown said the dress is beautiful!!!

Blogger Jocelyn.L said Thanks Jamie!
My blog has been dead for so long, didnt expect anyone to drop by lol!

Playlist