home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 12:10 AM


For a moment I thought I was inspired to write again.
I had that feeling 2 years ago.
A lot has happened for the past 2 months while I was in Penang.
Now that I'm back in Perth, first day was depressing, so was the first day last semester.
Things are beginning to look, sound and feel more familiar as the days went on. The people I knew from last year had the same hair. Wellington bus station looked the same. The classes looked the same. Me getting lost on the way home happened  to me last semester, and again today. The air. The restaurants I use to go. The friends I use to say hi to.
The student village was different somehow. Not in a good way. I dont wanna be in the village anymore this semester.
Subjects taken this semester seem to be really fun, thank god. I've always likes advertising. Never regretted taking it.
Met like a lot of new friends this week, of all places 3 from KL, one from Jamaica, 2 or 3 Australians... hmm...
I need more gay and girl friends. 
I've lost some friends since last year as well. Good friends and bad. No longer in talking terms. 
Man I hate Sheraz he's such an ass when I told him about it he was laughing his ass off!
So many things happened, so many things have changed...
Talking to Fi, Jo, and Ben never seem to fail to cheer me up when I'm depressed. Adding Bin to the list, she's going back to Penang in 4 months! So jealous. Then she gets to see Edwin soon... even jealous!

There are so many things to do, so many posts to blog and I'm not even done constructing the layout for my blog yet. Pfft I need to hire someone!!




On the bus, on the way home from a tired day, travelling from Nedlands to Joondalup. 

Labels:


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist