|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 12:20 AM
Omg the BEST satay in the world! I can have 20 sticks for dinner! Yes they look and taste like snails. I wonder where all the gooey stuff went after they cooked it. Sis at the back. I dont normally have seafood. Not that I hate it, I just dont really like it. Plus it's high in cholesterol and cholesterol aint good for me. I havent gotten my blood test results yet. Cant wait to disappoint myself again, the oil sacs (or whatever the name is) on my face around my eyes are building up more and more day by day. I look like an old hag now. =( Soon they will look like warts and I shall look like a witch. =( Genting trip in 3 days! Cold weather here I come!! Labels: Food, imbeingWHINY, Places 0 comments ![]() 0 Comments: |
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
![]() Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Playlist
|