home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 @ 12:38 AM




Picked him up from Studeo Grafix. Omg miss the place so much!
To me it still look as green as it use to look. 
They call themselves PeopaLove now instead of Studeo Grafix.




Tandoori for dinner. The food was too good, took the pic after I finished everything.
I think empty plates looked more yummy than full ones. lol!












Damn I think I look older than him =.= or that he looks younger than me. Either way also tak syok! =p





Secret recipe.





Eeep!! Desperate Housewives gagagagaga *drools* =)
Lippy is my hero, warrior and pirate. Thank youuuuu! Will give you back your HDD asap. 
Sorry lah a bit busy lately.

Labels: ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist