|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Sunday, December 6, 2009 @ 4:06 AM
Meet my new guitar. Yet to be named. =D Bought it from David for $80. It looks really new though. He bought it for $195, without the cover bag. And I got the bag from him as well =D. He finished his course, not coming back to Perth anymore. OMG I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM!!! I was too excited over the guitar. LOL! We were sitting in his room, waiting to get free stuff from him cause he was packing. He was like, "do you need staplers? I dont need it anymore. I dont wanna bring it home." Thamer was so happy to get a bottle of whiskey from David. We will now go to people's units when they are about to leave the country, to get free food, stationery, etc. =D Yummy right! Cant wait to start! Been super busy lately. Dont know what I did to my life. ![]() The brand is, erm... unknown. I got it for such a cheap price I guess its a lousy brand? Oh well I just need one so I can practice and learn =) And.. what is written on the back of the guitar. Will rant about work tmrw. Gon hit the sack! =) Cant wait cant wait! Labels: =), iFeelGoooood, somethingNEW 0 comments ![]() 0 Comments: |
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
![]() Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Playlist
|