home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 11:06 PM


The night was crazy! I was with Duncan the housemate, Charles, Linda, Martha and a few of her girlfriends.
Not being racist but its a bit weird, I'm the only Asian among the bunch of Africans, 
all from Kenya and Zimbabwe!
And we went to Onyx. Last week on the last day of Duncan in Perth.



Lining up to get in.



It's really small though.



Then I went to the toilet =)











Linda and I. 



There's the bunch of people I went with. =p At least half of them.


Did not have fun. We went at 12 midnight. They close at 2am. Stupid, which club closes at 2am!?






The entrance has a Buddha statue. Hmm..

Labels: , ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist