home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 2:57 AM









Notice anything different about me?


I've been home for 2 weeks now. I've been to so many places, cant believe I'm not blogging about it.
Blogging about my camslut pictures instead. 
I need to get a life, a virtual one I mean. My real life aint that boring.

Labels: , , ,


2 comments


2 Comments:

I've counted...there's 23 pictures..LOL does that moved me down to camwhore number 2?

By Blogger Fiona Mary Lee, at December 26, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

hahahaha nope. u can have the title dont worry. ahahhahahaa, u can have the crown.

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at December 27, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Fiona Mary Lee said I've counted...there's 23 pictures..LOL does that moved me down to camwhore number 2?

Blogger Jocelyn.L said hahahaha nope. u can have the title dont worry. ahahhahahaa, u can have the crown.

Playlist