|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Tuesday, December 8, 2009 @ 3:59 PM
Bye bye Sheraz! You've been a great friend, you're like a brother to me. I know you want to leave so badly. Perth is like a dead village to you. lol! If I visit Toronto I'll hunt you down cause you have to bring me around =) will miss you! Note: Thamer is the worst camera person ever. Back light, shadows on our faces? Tsk.. tsk... This is the worst picture ever among the lot. I didnt realise till I saw it and I was like "take it again!!!!" The very lousy camera person. Pfft! Okay thats all. I had to take more pictures cause I wont ever ever see Sheraz again. He's not coming back to Perth anymore. He'll be in Hong Kong visitng his brother or back home to Canada. He has 3 hundred pairs of sneakers. I think. This dude is crazy. 0 comments ![]() 0 Comments: |
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
![]() Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Playlist
|