home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 1:17 AM



I had my very first Boost Juice. Its really famous here. People line up like crazy to buy a cup of Boost Juice. 
I dont know what the craze is about. They have juices, crushes, smoothies and yogurt drinks I think. 
Not sure about the yogurt but definitely all juice-y healthy drinks. 
I got the Berry crush or something. Use Kentwin's card. Now there's a free drink on the next purchase! You're welcome Kentwin. =p


p/s: I look retarded in this picture. Not because I do look retarded, its because of the retarded camera person. 

Labels: ,


3 comments


3 Comments:

try mango crush! its awesome :D

By Blogger zhaowei, at December 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

tell me about it. i work there now :P

Berry crush is the HARDEST to pour i tell you. always get stuck!

Wild berry juice is great too, and i love breakie 2 gogo, but it's super high in cals. All berry bang also nice :D

By Blogger aiting, at December 10, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

do u get to drink for free aiting?
ur not afraid of the cals are u? =p =p

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at December 11, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger zhaowei said try mango crush! its awesome :D

Blogger aiting said tell me about it. i work there now :P

Berry crush is the HARDEST to pour i tell you. always get stuck!

Wild berry juice is great too, and i love breakie 2 gogo, but it's super high in cals. All berry bang also nice :D

Blogger Jocelyn.L said do u get to drink for free aiting?
ur not afraid of the cals are u? =p =p

Playlist