home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 9:25 PM





Waiting for Kentwin to pick me up =D
If you're wondering, that's Linda's number on my mirror. 
Not my sis Linda, one of Duncan's friends from Zimbabwe. 


I'm wearing Alex's dress since that I dont have any clubbing dresses. 
I shall shopppppp soon. Very soon =)

 
Okay my make up isnt thick enough. And I'm out of glue for my fake lashes.




Camsluttttt.










Camsluting in Kentwin's place after dinner.





Stamped hand + my favourite pair of heels =)



Metro!










Pics are all taken with Baby Brie. She doesnt have flash so I couldnt take any pictures inside cause there's no point. 
Someone else did however. I'll just wait and see if they will tag me on Facebook or something.


Some stranger guy grabbed me to take a picture with me. =.= I was left in shock. 


It was fun! I need more. Bumped into Karn. Pics with her as well. 
Melissa said she was there but I didnt see her. 

Labels: , , ,


2 comments


2 Comments:

Nice dress! nice hair! nice girl!XD

Are those strippers on the stage?

By Blogger Fiona Mary Lee, at November 15, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

No they are not strippers. just dancers wriggling all night on stage.
=p
thanks fi =)

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at November 15, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Fiona Mary Lee said Nice dress! nice hair! nice girl!XD

Are those strippers on the stage?

Blogger Jocelyn.L said No they are not strippers. just dancers wriggling all night on stage.
=p
thanks fi =)

Playlist