home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Saturday, November 14, 2009 @ 2:41 AM



Teehee!
Now that I'm working, buying junk food doesnt make me feel that guilty anymore =)
Me get paid every week. Will save up and maybe see if I can afford my own car here, lousiest secondhand/thirdhand/fourthhand car is around A$3000. Reasons being that 1, waiting for public transport takes up too much time in a day and time is just never enough for me, I have no idea why, Perth is boring and yet I'm always busy. Guess my life aint that boring after all =p. 2, I have classes in Joondalup. 3, I dont need to depend / rely on others. 4, lazy laaaaaa. 5, Im moving out. 6, I cook a lot, always need to go to Asian grocery stores which most of them are far from bus stations. 7, I need to go shopping and most of the time i buy whole packets of rice and milk... bags of apples/potatoes super heavy ok? 8, easier when friends/mom and dad come over we dont have to take public transport cause its way too expensive.
Or I could use the money that I plan to earn/save, to move in to a nicer house...
Or, I could just spend it on dresses, bags and heels.
I can only pick one, cant afford it all with my pay. 


I shall consider point A and C. I dont reeally need a big house, I just need a clean, quiet, cosy house near uni and work. Thats all.


Off to bed now, tummy full of 1 quarter can of Koh Kaes =) 

Labels: ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist