|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 3:18 AM
Well JoJo, are you going to introduce me??? No. You introduce yourself. But it's your blog, these people are your stalkers, uhmmm, I mean devoted readers! And anyways, don't they already know who I am? Or should we give them some hints??? *rolls eyes* Jamie, readers. Readers, Jamie. Oh, is that what I call them? Readers? Do they not have names? Hello Sue, Mary, John... Ethel. Anyways, I'm the famous Jamie! The one that yelled at Jo when I was angry, the boy dancing in the yellow dress... oh and between you and me... the one that JoJo here has a big FAT crush on! Ethel? C'mon, we all know that it's not me who has a crush on you. Get in the line please, take a number. Oh yeah that's right. It's NOT you that has a crush on me... it's well, what shall we call them? Hmmm let me see Creepy Window Romantic Stalker Talker. Do you want to tell the story or shall I? He's such a sweet guy laaaaaa. Why thankyou Jo, I know I'm sweet. But anyways. We shall leave the events of Jamie's Last Night aka the meeting of Creepy Window Romantic Stalker Talker kept in a tight box to never be opened. Sooooooo... how are you? Good thank you, a little sleepy but, yeah.. thanks for the rice, porridge and expired cereals =) You're welcome, well as this is my last night living with you ever (Awwww, no more random stories about my bad singing anymore! No seriously, I'm not as bad as hmmm what shall we call him... Really Bad Shower Singing Guy...aka Johnny!) back to this anyways, so yeah... my last night....oh right I'm giving you all my left over food. Glad you appreciate it. Okay, what time is your flight tomorrow again? Well it is currently 3am here in Local Village Time, and I have to be awake in 5 hours to catch my flight in 7 hours. You're Asian, you're smart... you do the math. I'm a dancer, I count to 8 for a living. So you're saying that blondes and brunettes are bimbos? No just dancers, we count to 8 for a living. True true, I guess I'll just have to agree with you. =D Aww you;re gonna leave sooooon, I'm not coming back to the village, we wont ever ever see each other again! Unless we bump into each other in Aroma again. Bump into each other... NAKED??? Hmm...is that what you want? Hmmmm... well if that means walking around campus naked just hoping I might see you... OKAY! Nah.. I dont wanna freak people out.... Yeah, you really do need to work on that. The horror stories I've heard about your nakedness.... NOT PRETTTTYYYY!!!! I know.. not pretty but hot eh? =D omg HAVE YOU BEEN...!!!!! Have I been what? Talking to Johnny? Urm.. yeah. That. No I was just looking at porn, and found a website called jocelynleeisnaked.com.au ... it's one of those websites you know you shouldn't look at, but because every one is talking about it you have too. Okkkkk... so I have no idea where this is going. Do you? Hold it, I'm from Malaysia. If there's a naked site of me it should be jocelynleeisnaked.com.MY not .AU. I think you got the wrong site Jamie. HAHAHAA!! Brb, I need a drink. Ahh, alas no you are wrong. It is jocelynleeisnaked.com.au because I made the site. Those cameras in the shower, bedroom and kitchen weren't just for security purposes only. Hmmmm Subway..... Hmmm... Subway triple chocolate cookies. I want some.......Joooooooooooooooo! Hello, Jo? Where are you? OMG are you the Creepy Window Romantic Talker Stalker. Jo, are you out there, knocking on the window? Woooing me with your words? JO. JO??? JO!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! No it's not me, Jamie you're just being paranoid. You're gonna go mental soon. Mental soon? Honey, living with you has already driven me mental! :P Love you.... I know. I do that all the time to people. =D My back is sore, you should give me a massage. Ah... ha ha ... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Keep dreaming Josephine! Well I'm out. I'm tired. I want sleep. I fly out soon. Can we go now? No, I haven't gotten my massage yet. *Jamie pokes Jo in the eye* There you go. You're so mean. Ok bye get out of my room I needa sleep. Byeeeeeeee! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! I'll see you in 2010! Yeah sometime next *dozes off* *mumbles* shut the door behind you will ya Jamie? Yes, Jo... now put some clothes on. Nothing is ever going to happen between us. Labels: Girlfriends, RandomDeeDum, soCUTE, U might not find it amusing LOL 2 comments ![]() 2 Comments:=.= =.= By Fiona Mary Lee, at November 26, 2009 at 2:33 PM jamie is GOOD LOOKING! looks like an 80s star LOL |
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
![]() Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Fiona Mary Lee said =.= =.= Unknown said jamie is GOOD LOOKING! looks like an 80s star LOL Playlist
|