home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Wednesday, November 4, 2009 @ 4:19 PM


I can't believe I just lost a friend. This has never happened to me before. I didn't know what to react. To breakdown and cry? To scream? To call up someone? To console someone? I seriously have no idea what to say or to do. Fi called me on Sunday and I was like... WHATT?????


It's all over the newspapers. All over Facebook and Twitter.
























Dear James,

I'm really sorry. Sorry for you. Sorry for the things that I have said and done. I've always find you annoying. Know that it's not true. It's just me and my really short temper and really low patience and tolerance. Not sure if you really are able to see this or not. But I'm not going to say something like, if you see this, drop me a flower, leave ir something at my window it door tomorrow morning or something cause it'll just freak me out. But just so you know, we will always have you in our memory... The movies that we watched together... I remember once in Queensbay Mall, everybody was planning to watch the midnight show in the cinema and I couldn't. It was at around 11 and all of the shops are closed. You walked me downstairs along with another girl, I dint remember, if it is Cynthia or not, but you walked me down just so i wouldn't be walking alone in the empty mall. You're so sweet, instead, I thought you were being annoying enough to follow us... and I didn't have the chance to thank you. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm!!!! Hope you know that I was really grateful that you did walk me down, and that I was just being too arrogant, ignorant, lansi, stupid, and selfish enough to not say thank you. Do know thar I really do... thank you...
Then we had the times when we went and threw coconuts, pictures taken at Shaw Jhee's house... and more...


We weren't really really close all the while actually, but I do feel you.


I really do hope that i could attend your funeral. Really really wanted to be there. Know that you'll always be in our hearts and in our memory. Rest well my friend. Sleep tight.



These are the pictures from last year...






















Farewell my friend.... 


p/s: pictures and videos taken from facebook, twitter and blogs.

Labels: ,


1 comments


1 Comments:

i'm sorry to hea about your friend's demise.

By Blogger Unknown, at November 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Unknown said i'm sorry to hea about your friend's demise.

Playlist