home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Friday, November 20, 2009 @ 1:08 AM


Just wished that you could be there when I'm cold.
Swing in the sunshine and rainbow.
Wished it was never so surreal.
Wished it somehow left a trail.
Wished for happiness nonetheless.
Who wouldn't unless they're mad.
Was I happy with you and me?
Was I happy can't u see?
I'd wish it upon a well.
I'd wish it upon a tree.
I'd wish it upon a shooting star...
For a person you'll never be.
I've loved you but you bid farewell.
I've missed you but you can never tell.

Now do I seek happiness or happiness seeks me?
Do I heal the heart or the heart heals me?
Do I live my life or my life lives me?
Do I choose to love or does love choose me?

Either way one's gonna give in.

Is it you, me, or one who yet exist?

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist