|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
For those who know Nicole Lee.
This post is filled with pictures to show you how much weight she lost right now.
I think she's skinnier than me now! Or did i gain weight? Hmm...
So I was in the lecture hall. Sat behind her. Thats my V for Thursday's class.
Then I notice she's like super skinny now!
Her butt and mine.
No not really.Her waist is thinner than mine!
Nic and me. Sorry for my awkward position.
Her arms are super thin! Look at her collar bone sticking out.
Nic in class. I think she shrunk.
Fatter one is mine obviously.
Her boney fingers compared to mine.
I was looking for pictures of her back then to compare how different she looks like right now.
All of the pics that we took, its always the 3 of us. No idea why, the Lee Productions.
1. Fi, I know you miss us! We miss you too!
2. Nic, I dont mean to post up all these old pictures of yours to say you were fat back then but you were chubby and meaty... and HEALTHY!
3. Ignore me and Fi looking stupid 2 years ago.
4. Focus on Nic's face and arms.
The only old picture that I've found, that erm.. is quite obvious, is this one.
Do ignore the camslut in front. Yes the person behind me is Nic.
Look how much weight she lost!!! I think she lost a bra size or two as well. Hmm..
I need to feed her. Really really feed her. If and only if she is willing to come over to my place for food.
She always say she can finish like 8 burgers in a meal, but I've never seen it before, really.
It's about time I see it.
And this one...
Then we have 2 camslut pictures to end this post.
I'm starting the trend of camsluts instead of camwhores. =p
Labels: andSHOCKING, somethingNEW
2 comments
2 Comments:
omg nic lost so much of weight!!
yes ger!
Post a Comment
|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
For those who know Nicole Lee.
This post is filled with pictures to show you how much weight she lost right now.
I think she's skinnier than me now! Or did i gain weight? Hmm...
So I was in the lecture hall. Sat behind her. Thats my V for Thursday's class.
Then I notice she's like super skinny now!
Her butt and mine.
No not really.Her waist is thinner than mine!
Nic and me. Sorry for my awkward position.
Her arms are super thin! Look at her collar bone sticking out.
Nic in class. I think she shrunk.
Fatter one is mine obviously.
Her boney fingers compared to mine.
I was looking for pictures of her back then to compare how different she looks like right now.
All of the pics that we took, its always the 3 of us. No idea why, the Lee Productions.
1. Fi, I know you miss us! We miss you too!
2. Nic, I dont mean to post up all these old pictures of yours to say you were fat back then but you were chubby and meaty... and HEALTHY!
3. Ignore me and Fi looking stupid 2 years ago.
4. Focus on Nic's face and arms.
The only old picture that I've found, that erm.. is quite obvious, is this one.
Do ignore the camslut in front. Yes the person behind me is Nic.
Look how much weight she lost!!! I think she lost a bra size or two as well. Hmm..
I need to feed her. Really really feed her. If and only if she is willing to come over to my place for food.
She always say she can finish like 8 burgers in a meal, but I've never seen it before, really.
It's about time I see it.
And this one...
Then we have 2 camslut pictures to end this post.
I'm starting the trend of camsluts instead of camwhores. =p
Labels: andSHOCKING, somethingNEW
2 comments
2 Comments:
omg nic lost so much of weight!!
yes ger!
Post a Comment
|
About Jocelyn Lee
No, I'm not ordinary. I'm awesome.
|
Friends For Sale
|
Chat With Me!
1 Click will do =)
Rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned
|
Credits
Web Master: JeremyIsaacLee
Sidekick: JocelynLee
Designer: Stephanie(kyuusho)
Banner: Sweetsugar
|
Nuffnang!
Subscribe

Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
gbdutton said omg nic lost so much of weight!!
Jocelyn.L said yes ger!
Playlist

|