home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 6:58 PM


It's holloween night.
Today exactly 6years ago, I was at Gurney Plaza with a very close friend of mine. We were having so much fun, doing really silly stuff. We went around the mall looking for product samples to try on just to make ourselves look as scary as possible just because it's Halloween. We ended up trying on a few ugly looking nail polish...

I miss that. I miss that a lot.

It's Halloween man, and all I feel like doing is to lie in bed with some junk food, watch a movie, snuggling up all by myself. Listening to everybody having fun in the party just a few hundred meters away from me. I don't even feel like food.

It's like, it's Halloween, big deal...

Big deal.

I need a drink. And someone to drink with.

It hurts. Still does.

Turning back time doesn't change anything.

I hope it does change something.

I hope it changes my heart.

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist