home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 8:07 PM





Just what I needed. A bubble hot tub and Olivia Ong.



The bubbles popped after an hour.


Then its back to 2 projects due in 2 days. Marketing and PR. PR presentation postponed to next week.
Brand Me Plan brand journal due exactly 1 week from today. 
I hate this part right here...



Labels:


2 comments


2 Comments:

I want a spa too! XD

By Blogger Fiona Mary Lee, at October 20, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

actually its just a bath tub. hot water. n soap. ahahhaha! n candles. my laptop on the table playin olivia ong

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at October 20, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Fiona Mary Lee said I want a spa too! XD

Blogger Jocelyn.L said actually its just a bath tub. hot water. n soap. ahahhaha! n candles. my laptop on the table playin olivia ong

Playlist