home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 9:55 PM





The picture that I took is on the hdri website!! I took this pic I took this pic!
Nice lehhhh!! I still think the uncropped version is nicer. =)
Click to enlarge. Or might as well drop by the site! =)


Jeremy has been bugging me to post this up my blog. =p 
So I did. =p


They are really awesome photographers! See my pics on Facebook also know already right?
Then again it might be the model. =D
Nah not really. It's both the model and the photographers!
If you're interested in hiring a photographer, you can contact the experts HERE
If you mention that you know Jocelyn (and what's her favorite ice cream flavor) you might get a discount =D. 
MIGHT. Not in the contract though =p
Do drop by the OFFICIAL SITE to have a look. 
Snoop around the site. You might spot someone familiar =D

Labels:


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments
Playlist