home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @ 7:01 PM





Dinner at Golden King in Morley next to where I normally go for my Thursday night shopping.





1 rice 2 types of meat = AUD 8.20 =.= This will be the first and the last time I'm having chicken rice here.





On the menu 
- Roasted whole pig - $ 360
- Roasted baby pig - $ 260


WTF. I'll import them from Penang and sell them here. Hahaha!

Labels: ,


3 comments


3 Comments:

When you're back here I'll bring you out for chicken rice everyday la..lol

By Blogger Fiona Mary Lee, at October 20, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

its A$ 8.90- A$ 9.80 here in Melb to eat one type of chicken with a bowl of rice, minus the vege. :-\

By Anonymous B, at October 21, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

bernice?

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at October 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Fiona Mary Lee said When you're back here I'll bring you out for chicken rice everyday la..lol

Anonymous B said its A$ 8.90- A$ 9.80 here in Melb to eat one type of chicken with a bowl of rice, minus the vege. :-\

Blogger Jocelyn.L said bernice?

Playlist