Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 @ 10:40 PM
Passed this shop on Beauford Street.
It's too bright, lousy picture quality. Not my fault. Its at Gelare.
I'm forever indecisive. But discounts made me take the waffles!
Ended up with a large waffle with ice cream. I wanted rum raisins, the chocolate chip fudge, caramel and macadamia looked so tempting!
I ordered rum raisins but they took my order wrongly and gave me strawberry ice cream instead.
Oh well... I dont like strawberry ice cream but its really nice.
You know in advertisements, like how they show people pulling on a pizza slice and the cheese drags on?
Well it happened to my ice cream... was pulling it with my fork =D
sinful, I know! But it's cheap and I had to celebrate! =D
Went for a job interview this afternoon and now, me got a job! At Subway! =) ♥
Anyway back to ice cream. Empty plates after yummy waffles and ice cream.
And... everybody else there. Hee!
Josh took the previous picture so I had to take a picture with him just so he could be in the picture!
Labels: -%'s , =) , Food , Hangouts , iFeelGoooood , SOproud
1 comments
1 Comments:
ooh ohhh ME WENT THERE TOOOO :D (but I remember the name, didn't remember the street =X) 1st time me went to australia :D 1st state visted - Perth :D me went there to just get gelato cause seumas was craving for someeee -stares at the picture and saliva begins to drool- eeep~ -wipes off saliva-
Post a Comment
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 @ 10:40 PM
Passed this shop on Beauford Street.
It's too bright, lousy picture quality. Not my fault. Its at Gelare.
I'm forever indecisive. But discounts made me take the waffles!
Ended up with a large waffle with ice cream. I wanted rum raisins, the chocolate chip fudge, caramel and macadamia looked so tempting!
I ordered rum raisins but they took my order wrongly and gave me strawberry ice cream instead.
Oh well... I dont like strawberry ice cream but its really nice.
You know in advertisements, like how they show people pulling on a pizza slice and the cheese drags on?
Well it happened to my ice cream... was pulling it with my fork =D
sinful, I know! But it's cheap and I had to celebrate! =D
Went for a job interview this afternoon and now, me got a job! At Subway! =) ♥
Anyway back to ice cream. Empty plates after yummy waffles and ice cream.
And... everybody else there. Hee!
Josh took the previous picture so I had to take a picture with him just so he could be in the picture!
Labels: -%'s , =) , Food , Hangouts , iFeelGoooood , SOproud
1 comments
1 Comments:
ooh ohhh ME WENT THERE TOOOO :D (but I remember the name, didn't remember the street =X) 1st time me went to australia :D 1st state visted - Perth :D me went there to just get gelato cause seumas was craving for someeee -stares at the picture and saliva begins to drool- eeep~ -wipes off saliva-
Post a Comment
About Jocelyn Lee
No, I'm not ordinary. I'm awesome.
Friends For Sale
Chat With Me!
1 Click will do =)
Rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned
Credits
Web Master: JeremyIsaacLee
Sidekick: JocelynLee
Designer: Stephanie(kyuusho)
Banner: Sweetsugar
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Shannon Teh said ooh ohhh ME WENT THERE TOOOO :D (but I remember the name, didn't remember the street =X) 1st time me went to australia :D 1st state visted - Perth :D me went there to just get gelato cause seumas was craving for someeee -stares at the picture and saliva begins to drool- eeep~ -wipes off saliva-
Playlist