home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Sunday, September 6, 2009 @ 1:10 PM


[MOM YOU'VE GOT TO SEE THIS!]


You're daughter is taking really good care of herself here. That's why she's FAT now. =p



=)

It's super easy, I'm just cooking it with 1 chicken stock cube.
I never like to eat the chicken anyway when mom cooks it with chicken.




Imported by some company in Northbridge lehh!



But it's a product of China. =D


Seeee....? Hehehe! <3

Mom I'll cook it for you next time at home =D

Labels: , ,


1 comments


1 Comments:

u shouldn't use chicken stock.. chicken stock is bad stuff.. haha!! =)

By Anonymous calvin, at September 7, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Anonymous calvin said u shouldn't use chicken stock.. chicken stock is bad stuff.. haha!! =)

Playlist