home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Saturday, September 19, 2009 @ 1:20 AM



=D




Okay those are really stupid shots but yeah we went to Westfield Carousel. Hehe!
Time: 1pm++







My really straight hair and I. It's such a nice day today I get to wear a halter neck after weeks of torturous cold winter weather. =)



So I brought me, my shades, my shopping list, my eco bags and Calvin (no not really, he brought me there but I'm going to say that anyway), 
along with a SO-excited! mood, to Carousel. =)









The usual. Trying but not buying. lol












The only reason why I took this picture is cause the logo looks really nice. =p




Time: 5pm
All shops are closed. Not much people around the mall. Welcome to Perth.






Time: 6pm, and its as dark as 7pm in Penang. Not really obvious here but you know...



=D !!


Okay fine they look boring. 50% groceries, 45% stuff that I really really need, 5% a new dress. =)



Stuff that I really really need. The helmet is needed cause I got myself a new bicycle! 
It's new to me so I consider it new. lol!


Meet Julius JoLee. =D Charming eh?





ANDDDDDDD............................ the best part of my post starts here! Teehee!




























Dum dee dum!



Who says Laughter is the best medicine? They're wrong!
Shopping is.. =) ♥!


Labels: , , , , ,


7 comments


7 Comments:

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY! No wonder so many flies always surrounds you..XD

By Blogger Fiona Mary Lee, at September 19, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

Beees ok! Flies pulak. hehehehe!
Love u too Fi =)

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at September 19, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

u shop so long only 1 dress ar?? thats all ur 200aud?? u look good on the dress but curly hair better haha...and shopping in carousel should go on thursday wat late nite...

By Anonymous kent, at September 19, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

r u sure are bees...?haha...buzz buzz

By Blogger Unknown, at September 19, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

you are stunning as always... the dress looks hot because it's on you!

By Blogger Unknown, at September 20, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

dunno wat insect lo nic hahaha...

Thanks Jamie. =) so happy to hear from u after so long!

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at September 20, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

had loved your blog from before... i was away in Taiwan last week, so here i am to 'contaminate' your blog... haha

By Blogger Unknown, at September 20, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger Fiona Mary Lee said PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY! No wonder so many flies always surrounds you..XD

Blogger Jocelyn.L said Beees ok! Flies pulak. hehehehe!
Love u too Fi =)

Anonymous kent said u shop so long only 1 dress ar?? thats all ur 200aud?? u look good on the dress but curly hair better haha...and shopping in carousel should go on thursday wat late nite...

Blogger Unknown said r u sure are bees...?haha...buzz buzz

Blogger Unknown said you are stunning as always... the dress looks hot because it's on you!

Blogger Jocelyn.L said dunno wat insect lo nic hahaha...

Thanks Jamie. =) so happy to hear from u after so long!

Blogger Unknown said had loved your blog from before... i was away in Taiwan last week, so here i am to 'contaminate' your blog... haha

Playlist