home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 3:32 PM



I wanted to post you a letter to wish you a happy birthday.
Something I'd still do, nothing that you'd do.
At least it sounded more sincere than an sms early in the morning,
I cherish our friendship so much, enough to not even delete your birthday wish message 3 years before.
You posted a comment on Fi's status, and she posted after I did.
Maybe it was timing, you saw hers before mine.
So much for being busy I was told, the bullshit was, "never too busy for me"
"i mean if somehow we lose contact again, i wil try my best to not let it happen again."
"dont worry, I have something for you for your birthday this year."
"Of course there's a chance for us to get back together again, but if you've found someone better, dont wait for me."
and that was direct quote.
When will you ever be done deceiving me, and you say u cant deceive when we never talk.
Communication doesnt happen just through talking, even if it did, would you bother to clear the misunderstandings?


I wanted to post you a letter to wish you happy birthday.
It's all written and sealed, I brought my colored hearts all the way from home.
So what if I did, would you care? You'd just chuck it somewhere in your room, forgotten and lost, as if it wasnt there.
So what if I did, would you care? You claimed my Christmas gift being boring. Guess where is it right now?
You couldnt care less.


I wanted to post you a letter to wish you happy birthday.
Gonna go to the post office this afternoon.
Now I'm not going to anymore.


I left you alone, cause thats what you want.
You got what you want, but what about what I want?
Oh yeah I forgot... you dont care.
Hope you're happy now we each lost a friend.
Never ever date your best friend. fuck the song by Colbie Calliat and Jason Mraz.


Sometimes I feel Taylor Swift understands me most.
Her songs speak for me.
You were Romeo you were throwing pebbles.
First date man I didnt kiss you when I should have.
You had one hand on the steering wheel, the other on my heart.
He's sensible and incredible, all my single friends are jealous.
He says everything I need to hear its like I couldnt ask for any better.
I never knew I could feel that much, and thats the way I loved you.
I know your favourite songs and you tell me bout your dreams,
Think I know where you belong, think I know its with me...
You've got a smile that could light up this whole town..
I honestly believed in you.
I was right there beside him all summor long...
Then I woke up to find that summer'd gone.
September saw a month of tears.
You were everything to me, I was begging you please dont go...
Stupid girl I should have known, I'm not a princess, this aint a fairy tale.
I'm not the one you'l sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell.
This aint Hollywood, it's just a small town.
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
I was there when you said forever and always, you didnt mean it baby.
You were the teardrops on my guitar.
Now you're just another picture to burn.


I'm going to do something I've never done before.
It's up to a certain point where I dont know what I have to do to end this pain.
At the back of my head I call this childish.
But it hurts too much, none would understand.
I'm gonna delete you off my list, gonna delete you off my heart.
Gonna delete you off my memory, till here do us part.
I never knew you stranger, you were never real.
Like a fairy tale I once hallucinated in, colours were actually black white and teal.
Friends who know me knows no matter what I wont do such a thing.
I keep everything as a memory, even gifts and pictures from previous relationships... but not this one, I wasnt given a choice.


I know who reads my blog and I dont really care. You should have appreciated, you should have cared.


This is your latest status update. "If you are in pain, I'll be your pain killer, If you are sad ecstacy pill.
If you need support, rmb I am your pillar, If you are cold, I am your blanket.
If you fall, I'll catch you,I'll be your anything & everything"
BULLSHIT. Might just be from a song, or from you... its equally bullshit anyway.


Just wanna let you know, I dont care.
Wishing you 5 days ahead, Happy 21st Birthday.






5 comments


5 Comments:

wow. this song is indeed playing when i'm reading this post. yep taylor rocks :] *hugs*

By Blogger aiting, at September 15, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

which taylor song u listenin to? like, all of it? =D

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at September 15, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

kind of, if i put them on the loop :P

By Blogger aiting, at September 15, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

*pats on the back*
It's a wise choice I would say, sometimes keeping things too close to your heart not gonna help you. You can do it. Let's forget about our past. =)

By Blogger Fiona Mary Lee, at September 16, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

=)

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at September 16, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Blogger aiting said wow. this song is indeed playing when i'm reading this post. yep taylor rocks :] *hugs*

Blogger Jocelyn.L said which taylor song u listenin to? like, all of it? =D

Blogger aiting said kind of, if i put them on the loop :P

Blogger Fiona Mary Lee said *pats on the back*
It's a wise choice I would say, sometimes keeping things too close to your heart not gonna help you. You can do it. Let's forget about our past. =)

Blogger Jocelyn.L said =)

Playlist