home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Saturday, September 19, 2009 @ 10:53 PM




I had such a good day today! Every time I finish my work, I feel so good. I love my job. Half of my mind would say that I dont mind not getting paid but hmm the money in my bank is running low and I dont want to get money from dad, so.... eehee! Me love my job. Free sub for today? Meatballs, Old English Cheese toasted on Parmesan bread, loads of onions and jalapeños, with pizza and sweet onion sauce. =D 


Cecilia/lady boss of the shop, told me I'm a really bubbly person. Poonam/senior working there, said I'm like a kid andddd she was smiling so its not a bad thing to be labeled as a kid. Cause Poonam overheard me playing with the daughter of the shop owner. She's 8 years old I think, or 9. I forgot her name, I feel so bad! Okay I'll make sure I find out her name tomorrow. =) Poonam was cutting the onions, I was doing the dishes. 
Kid: Dont get too close to the onions!
Me: Why?
Kid: Cause they're red onions, they'll make you cry!
Me: You dont stand too near Poonam! The next time you walk pass her, remember to close your eyes.
Kid: Will it really work?
Me: Hmm, im not sure, why not you try it and let me know? =)
Kid: Ok! *walks pass with her eyes closed* 
Me: So did it work?
Kid: Yeah maybe.. just a little. 
Me: =)


I Love kids. =)


Before I left Studeo Grafix, they told me that I need to grow up. Now I've realized that its actually my personality. I cant grow up my personality. Im like Patch Adams. =) But without straight A's that is. =) I love being who I am, not taking some stuff seriously, talking nonsense and fooling around with kids, as long as we're happy, thats my only motivation in life. To be happy. Nothing else matters as long as a person is happy.


So I was still doing the dishes all the way then Poonam went home, the daughter went out with her dad, so I was talking to Cecilia, I asked if there's anything that I could do and she said, "maybe you can clean the tables outside....." then I was like, "okay after the dishes", then she was like, "yeah after the dishes", then I was like, "then I can make my own sub" *with a huge grin on my face*. =D and she was like laughing and looking away and said something like, you know you're like my daughter, sometimes I wanna kill her but she just looks at you and say "please mommy pleaseeee? can I have the cookieeeeee....?" and it just melts your heart and you just cant say no to that face. Then I was like thinking "=D =D =D hehehehee!". I love my job =)


Then after work, nyeh heh heh! Okay I parked Julius in the shop itself, but I went in through the back door. So I took Julius out the back door, VJ opened the back door for me, and I bumped into 2 guys... they look young, they look Asian probably Chinese, and they were working for the shop next door. Then I was like, hi, and continued talking to VJ to say thanks and good bye, then he was like whispering, "they will go after you" with a huge smile then I was like, oh okay..... I should take it as a compliment. Haahaha!


So I cycled home, on my dear Julius. Did I mention I named him after King Julien of Madagascar? Cause I have a cousin with that name so I went with Julius instead. =) I forgot the way so I basically cycled an hour to work and back from work and yeah I was tired. Now I have 4 hours of exercise every week on Julius. Not bad eh? Hehehe. Anyways on the way home, I saw so many wild flowers I had to take pictures! I was kinda lost but I dont mind being lost. The cold wind on my face, fresh air... cycled pass really really nice smelling flowers. SPRING IS HERE! Wheeeeee!! There was this house with 4 Peugeots and the smell of fresh waxed cars never smelled better. Its such a nice day today. =) 



These are wild flowers but really nice ones. 



                            
I believe thats lavender.




Path back home.





Then I saw roses. Aww...... Im so happy I could cry! They're gorgeous!














Still on the way back, 2 magpies on the pole. 1 on the road sign. 1 on the street lamp.



These purple ones smell sooo nice.


















The the leaf patterns on the one below, actually look like snowflakes upclose. =)







Spotted some empty lot between two houses. Full of wild plants like these....


Never knew they'd look so nice upclose eh?





The houses are all something like this. Cottage full of flowers. My dream house! ♥ Classic chimney. Grass to roll on. =)






Then I came to this huge field, everyone was playing with their dogs here! So nice!  I wanna roll on the grass with my dog too! 
I miss lucky so much! Im going to squish her flat when I get home =)


Thats when I felt like doing... THIS!






Which ever way I like =)






There's a small water cooler thingy for people, or dogs to drink from. SO cute. 


Pics taken with my Sony Ericson W800i 2.0 megapixels. If the pictures are good, I'm lucky,
 if the pictures arent good, I took it with my cellphone what do you expect! Hahahha!


xoxoJo =)


Labels: , , , , , , , ,


6 comments


6 Comments:

Glad that u enjoy urself in ya work and ya life.. hopefully this continue... ^^...

By Anonymous kent, at September 19, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

love the leave with many 'petals'... and jo, continue to enjoy what you are doing... hugs!

By Blogger Unknown, at September 20, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

and oh ya... stay the same! love u as you are, darling! XOXOXO

By Blogger Unknown, at September 20, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

darn. i can ki siao seeing these flowers, and that one is sorta like my imaginary dream cottage too! chimney, brick walls, lawn full of flowers! lovely <3

By Blogger aiting, at September 20, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

SUBWAY! o.O it reminds me of my sister's ahem.. (shhh!)
the flowers are so super fantastic :D
who wouldn't want a garden full of beautiful flowers eh?
Anf high-5 JO! Me ridey bicycle (it doesn't have a name lol) to school :D but my arms became tanner last time I was like fair (was too lazy to apply sunblock teehee!)Go GREEN!

By Anonymous Shannon :D, at September 20, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

put sunblock! u have to put!!! u still ride it now? where do u park ur bike? they have bicycle trails here everywhere! =) yay for green!

By Blogger Jocelyn.L, at September 20, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Anonymous kent said Glad that u enjoy urself in ya work and ya life.. hopefully this continue... ^^...

Blogger Unknown said love the leave with many 'petals'... and jo, continue to enjoy what you are doing... hugs!

Blogger Unknown said and oh ya... stay the same! love u as you are, darling! XOXOXO

Blogger aiting said darn. i can ki siao seeing these flowers, and that one is sorta like my imaginary dream cottage too! chimney, brick walls, lawn full of flowers! lovely <3

Anonymous Shannon :D said SUBWAY! o.O it reminds me of my sister's ahem.. (shhh!)
the flowers are so super fantastic :D
who wouldn't want a garden full of beautiful flowers eh?
Anf high-5 JO! Me ridey bicycle (it doesn't have a name lol) to school :D but my arms became tanner last time I was like fair (was too lazy to apply sunblock teehee!)Go GREEN!

Blogger Jocelyn.L said put sunblock! u have to put!!! u still ride it now? where do u park ur bike? they have bicycle trails here everywhere! =) yay for green!

Playlist