|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 3:59 PM
Sorry about the late post! I know some of you knew about the stunningly beautiful awesome breath-taking gorgeous park that I've found, and were waiting for my pictures. I was sick. Not really a good excuse cause I could still Faccebook and Tweet, but its still a better excuse than my dog ate my laptop. Been sleeping so much and yet I still feel like sleeping right now. Salads make me sleepy. Or not. I need hot spicy tom yum soup right now! It's like you crave for something less tasteless when you're having toast and herbal tea for dinner, praying that when you wake up your sore throat will be gone.... and they're not. Hmm. Luckily mom left a packet of Stepsils for me. Mom knows best! At times. Perhaps. So I took a different path back home today, they told me its a nearer path, so I tried. And I got lost. Again. I was cycling straight then I saw tall buildings emerging in front of me. Oh shit... I'm heading towards the city. What seems to be a 15 mins ride took me 2 hours to get home. I was so tired from cycling so much, and I got lost, but I think its my lucky day! 2 mins after I got home, the rain started pouring. I was so glad I'm home. And yes, I found this really beautiful park. =) Perhaps I was exaggerating a little, maybe i was hopeless and tired being lost and this place felt like heaven to me. Lol! Okay less words more pictures. I know you want em. =) Welcome... to Hyde Park =) If any one of you have been there, seen it in some pictures, heard it from someone or anything near those three, I'd appreciate it if you dont potong my stim. It's my first time there and its gorgeous. Seriously. If the pictures arent nice, its either 1, you had too much expectations cause I exaggerated a little. 2, I took the pictures with my 2.0 megapixel Sony Ericson again. Jeremy was like asking me to bring my Nikon then I was like, I didnt know I'd get lost! "oh yay I've decided to get lost today, I'll bring my camera to work" =.= 3, I've lost my Photoshoping skills. I dont remember which tools are which, and I'm using the newest version of Photoshop. Not that its any much different from the older version I've been using all along... but yeah, I'm bad at editing pictures now. Will have to spend more time on it. Hmm. 4, Lousy angle. 5, I was too busy enjoying the view, not paying attention on capturing nice shots. Ducks! Swans! Say hi to mom dad and the quadruplets. =) They were just 1 meter away from me! The sun was on the other side, back lighting made them look black and shadowy, but they're not. If I take it from this side, we only get to see their butt so, yeah. The ducklings look like grey tiny furballs swimming. Super cute! Dont know where the term, ugly duckling came from. They are seriously cute. Click to enlarge. They were swimming around, looking around hyper-actively, while the swans were calm and swimming forward with their heads held high... they look arrogant, proud, and pretty. =) Its like I could imagine their conversation "come along now stay in line, behave and dont wander off" =) Someone was feeding the ducks with bread. They arent suppose to though. Thats all the pictures that I have for Hyde Park actually. Should have taken more but I was spending too much time in the park. People normally bring their families, their dogs and baby strollers, for a walk in the park. So nice! More pictures, lost on the way home from work. A pretty bridal shop called Hobnob. A hair and beauty salon. An old church that looks a little like what we saw in haunted movies. Standing in the middle of the road. Some tree. This house is really pretty. Actually 90% of the houses here look pretty. Pickett white fences, reminded me of Desperate Housewives. The house looks familiar from some movie as well. Hmm.. Or I;m just being really sampat. And a dead bird. =( Labels: =), Fresh Air n Mother Nature, iFeelGoooood, JOatwork, lilcreatures, me likey, Places, soCUTE, somethingNEW 2 comments ![]() 2 Comments:wow! are you taking photography lessons? the pix you took are beautiful! By Unknown, at September 22, 2009 at 11:10 PM
i think the reason u take 2 hours to get home instead of 15 minutes not mainly on u lost but u took ur sweet time taking picture l0l..... By , at September 23, 2009 at 11:30 AM |
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
![]() Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Unknown said wow! are you taking photography lessons? the pix you took are beautiful! Playlist
|