home | entries | profile | friends | tagboard | twitter | credits |

Jo.ce.lyn.Lee

Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 5:56 PM


I did something really disgusting today. 
So I was cooking in the kitchen and this annoying fly was somewhere on the kitchen window 
annoyingly buzzing around. Urgh!!
Then the most absurd thought popped into my mind =) : Figgy must be hungry! =)
So I whacked it with a table cloth. Took a toothpick and poked through it. Satay Lalat. =) 



Whee! Here I come! (This reminds me of Superfly. Use to watch it with Jing years back.)



Say ahhh....



Yum!

=)


I had a really good lunch today. So did Figgy methinks. =)

Labels: , , ,


1 comments


1 Comments:

josaurus gives figgysaurus a treat ;)

By Anonymous [[[[|]]]], at September 28, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Nuffnang!
Subscribe


Rewind

My Tweets!
Tweet with me!


Comments

Anonymous [[[[|]]]] said josaurus gives figgysaurus a treat ;)

Playlist