|
Jo.ce.lyn.Lee
Monday, September 28, 2009 @ 11:46 PM
I have 5000 words due next week! Super unproductive are my holidays. I cant even write the previous sentence out in the right structure. Proves how pathetic my holiday life is. Alex came to my room and watched One Tree Hill. I have 6 full seasons of One Tree Hill and zero time to watch it. All I do everyday is cook, sleep, and the rest of the hours are dedicated to Facebook. I'll just add that to my list of how pathetic my holidays are. So she was watching One Tree hill. I aint gonna watch it cause she's watching season 6 and I havent even started season 1 yet. So I painted my nails. Red is so not my color. Thanks Alex! For the nail color. Not hers but thanks anyway =p I've never tried red before. Didnt want to try it on my fingers cause we didnt have any nail polish remover. Red on my toes remind me of ghost and horror films. But they do look nice on super fair skin. Alex has conjoined toes! Super weird! And freaky. I'm so tempted to cut it with scissors! Urgh! Her fingers, my toes and her toes. Alex and her toes. Conjoined toes. Jo and her toes. Boring yet normal toes. Labels: RandomDeeDum, somethingNEW, U might not find it amusing LOL 1 comments ![]() 1 Comments:red nail colour is glamorous... so put on the red nail colour when you need some glam =) |
Nuffnang!
Subscribe
![]() Rewind
My Tweets!
Comments
Unknown said red nail colour is glamorous... so put on the red nail colour when you need some glam =) Playlist
|